At Birla Sagar Higher Secondary School, we seek to ensure that every student, through personalised learning and clear goals, will stretch their boundaries and learn more than they thought possible.
Our model of education is based on four core values:
- All people are different
- Challenging goals and clear requirements
- Education is for life
- Life is What I Make It
In practice, this means that we will:
- Develop ambition in our students, teaching them to set themselves challenging academic and personal goals which they are motivated to achieve.
- Teach students to take responsibility for their learning so that they understand what they need to do to reach their ambitious goals.
- Recognise that all students are different and organise lessons and experiences that are personalized to their needs.
- Set high expectations and develop positive relationships so that every student feels valued and is supported to achieve their goals.
- Invest in partnerships with parents so that they feel informed about and involved in their child’s progress and well being.
- Prepare students to become lifelong learners, global citizens, effective employees and active community members.